A node of Genomic Medicine Sweden
Genomic Medicine Sweden (GMS) was founded in 2017 as a national venture for the implementation and development of precision medicine in Sweden. Clinical Genomics Uppsala is part of one of the seven genomic medicine centres that make up GMS.
Access the latest publications based on data produced at Clinical Genomics Uppsala.
- The Clinical Genomics platform receives funding for establishing laboratory preparedness for pandemics 2021-06-01
- Clinical Genomics Uppsala contributes to articles about precision medicine 2021-05-17
- Clinical Genomics Uppsala receives ALF funds for strengthening precision medicine research 2021-05-11
- Clinical Genomics Uppsala and Mission Bio joint webinar 2021-02-23
- Mission Bio Tapestri Platform at Clinical Genomics Uppsala 2021-01-27